Hi visitors !
Thanks for visiting our demo site for Joom Credits Extension. Please follow the following guides to see all the functions of the extension which we developed :
1. Login to the site using the following account : tuanpn/tuanpn . You can also try to register for a new account for yourself .
2. Access to Purchase Credits menu item, purchase one credit package . After the purchase complete, the credits will be updated to balance of your account. You can then use these credits to read articles, download documents or watch video on the site. This transaction will be logged and you can see it by access to Transactions History menu item.
3. Access to Articles menu item to see list of articles . If you try to access to an articles which require pay to read (the price for this article can be set from back-end of the component), the system will display a confirmation page . If you agree to pay for the article , your credits from your account balance will be deducted . The transaction can be seen from Transactions History Menu item . The credits you have to Pay for reading this article will be added to : Site administrator and the author of this article (the percent of commission which admin receive can be set in configuration area of the site) .
4. One you paid for the article , depend on the setting of admin, you can access this article un-limited times, in a number of views (for example 4 views) or in a number of days (for example, 4 days) . After the subscription expired, you will have to pay again to read this article .
5. Access to Documents menu item to see how it works with Docman component . Basically, it works the same with article . Users will have to pay credits to download Docman Documents . Of course, price for Documents can be set from back-end of the component .
5. Access to Videos menu item to see how it works with hwvideoshare component . Basically, it works the same with article . Users will have to pay credits to watch the video. Of course, price for Videos can be set from back-end of the component .
6. From the back-end , You can setup the special users . These users won't have to pay to access to the resources on your site .
7. Access To Withdrawal Request menu item to submit withdrawal request. This function can be used if administrator allow users to withdrawal money from their credits to his bank or Paypal account (the exchange rate can be setup from back-end of the component, for example, with 10 credits, users can withdraw 1$). Administrator will process these withdrawal requests and send money to users . This feature can be disabled by admin .
8. Access to Withdrawals History menu item to see list of withdrawals and it's status (Pending, Due, Completed, Denied) . If administrator cannot send money to you (maybe you entered wrong bank or paypal account), the credits will be restored to your account . Again, this feature can be disabled by admin.
9. Access to Transactions History to see list of transactions related to your account .
Hope this nice extension meet your need and we will receive order from you soon !!!